Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Halloween thru Christmas

A little late, I'll grant you, but here's a few super-cute highlights of what went on while our camera was out of commission...
 The astronaut and the chili-pepper... I think that sounds like the makings of a great children's story! 
Or not :)

Christmas Party at Great-Grandma Susan's



"Papa Paul" (my grandpa) collects train sets and my grandma collects porcelain houses... 
Westly was in heaven!

 Operating the train all by himself! He was so proud :)


My grandparents have a lot of acreage and have raised llamas and kept horses for years. We always take the kiddos out to visit when we are up there :)

This is Briella's first encounter with an animal of this size! I love her face! It made me dig up a great photo of Westly's first time up here, he wasn't much older than Briella!

 I love these cute pics of my brave boy :)

 Daddy and West playing on the haystack


So there you have it! We DID exist October thru January 2010!!!
Thanks Mom, Dad, Amanda, and April for all your contributions!

No comments: