Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Week 21 Results and Photo?!

Yes I am late in posting and yes, again, I don't have a real progress photo. I actually don't even have a current weight to post. But no, I'm not going to penalize myself for it!


After rocking my food goals for 5 days last week, and completing 4 of my 5 days of exercise, I tripped down some stairs and sprained my ankle on Friday. I also undid about 2 months of knee physical therapy during the fall and with hopping to get help, so my knees are actually more painful than the sprain. Thankfully nothing was broken (a big concern because I have some structural problems with the bones in my feet making them very vulnerable to breakage), but today is the first day I'm able to move around the house without too much pain. I figured I'd spare you the nasty bruises and swelling and let the three braces I currently need communicate the extent of my injuries!

Because of those injuries I was not able to stick to my eating goals. Having to ask my husband and children to do everything for me was bad enough without requesting special food as well. We basically lived off take-out all weekend, but I think I did a pretty good job having self-control with foods that generally trigger binge eating for me. 

I also can't do much in the way of working out. I think abs and arms are all I can do (and not even all of those) for at least the next week. 

Obviously, I need to make some changes to my goals for this next week. I've lowered my activity level to sedentary on My Fitness Pal and I'm going to stick to my allergy food diet and 40 carbs or less. I'm aiming for 2 workouts. Same $5 penalty/reward.

No comments: