Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Week 22 Results


Week 20 weight (before injury): 175
Current weight: 174
Weekly total:1 pound lost
All time total: 24.2 lost

I think I'm just changing my check-in day to Tuesday, since I can't seem to get it together on Mondays!

I met all my goals this week (that's $5 in the pot), and am happy about the weight I lost despite lack of exercise. The only problem is that I am EXHAUSTED! This could be due to our crazy busy last week with little sleep, lack of exercise, or that my body is waving the white flag at the low-carb diet. I am giving myself one more week of low-carb before changing course. 

This week I am allowing myself one cheat meal. For the sake of my weaselly mind that wants to go nuts on the bag of Cheetos sitting in our cupboard, I will specify: One meal while on a much needed date with my husband. This does not include dessert or any snacks leading up to said meal. 

Food Goals: Sticking to my allergy food diet (no dairy, eggs, or wheat) and eating 40g carbs per day or less. One cheat meal.
Exercise Goals: 2 days cardio for 20 minutes, 2 days strength training 30 minutes 

No comments: