Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 3

Week three results...
Week 2 weight: 192.1
Current weight: 190
Weekly total: 2.1 pounds lost!!
All time total: 8.2 lost

This week was a weird one. I spent three days painting our bedroom 3-4 hours a day. According to several online sources, painting walls should burn approximately 400 cals an hour. I stayed within my calories all week (although I did loose track and ended up having one more dessert than my 3 a week goal), but because of the long days painting only did one day cardio, and one day strength training. I thought it should balance out, but by Friday I had actually gained weight! I'm thinking it may have been water weight from being on my feet without really "moving" for so long each day. Then I got hit with the stomach flu and viola! Down two pounds in a day. All to say, I don't know how "real" my weight fluctuations will prove to be from this week. 
I'm feeling a bit better today, so I'm tentatively sticking to my goals:
Calorie goal: Eating to lose 1lb, and having only 3 "sweets" this week. 
Exercise Goal: 3 days cardio for 30 minutes, 2 days strength training 30 minutes 

No comments: