Monday, January 30, 2017

1 Month Progress Photo

1 Month Results...
Week 3 weight: 190
Current weight: 192.2
Weekly total: 2.2 pounds gained (or maintained, see below)
All time total: 6.1 lost

Before
After

I said last week I didn't trust the sudden drop in weight after my stomach bug, and I was right: 2 days later I was back up to 192.4. That meant I had lost nothing during the previous week, and made me ultra-determined to lose this week. Although I went over one day, I exercised two extra days, and cut my calories by an additional 150-200 the remaining half-week, I still lost virtually nothing this week. 
I'm not going to lie, there were a few tears this morning. 

To add insult to injury, when I measured this morning I had lost nothing on my waist. After a month of diet, exercise, and ab workouts. I did loose almost an inch on both my hips and bust, so at least there was progress. 

Although this wasn't the progress report I was hoping for, I am glad I'm blogging it. I'd say my body must not be well yet, and quit. Instead I feel like I can see a little difference in the photos (mostly in my face) and I'm choosing to hold onto hope that the lack of inches lost may be due to where I'm at in my monthly cycle, and lack of weight lost may be that and gaining muscle. I'm also seeing a doctor soon that specializes in streamlining weight loss, so hopefully that will help. 


Paul is on vacation this week, so I'm going to be realistic and alter my goals a bit:
Calorie goal: Eating to lose .5 lbs, and sweets are ok as long as they are within my goal
Exercise Goal: 3 days cardio for 30 minutes, 2 days strength training 30 minutes 




No comments: