Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 5

Week 5 Results...

1 Month weight: 192.2
Current weight: 191.9
Weekly total: .3 pounds lost
All time total: 6.3 lost

Last week we were on vacation, so I was only eating to lose .5 pounds. I stuck to it almost every day, with the exception of one glorious day at the beach where I gave myself permission to stop tracking and enjoy myself. For me, fudging only one day on vacation is a big step :) I also did cardio 4 days and strength training 3, going over and above my goals in that department. All told, my weight results were about what I would have expected. 

This week I am feeling refreshed by my bit of freedom (and the fact that I had some results despite that freedom) and plan on sticking to my goals with gusto! I am also committing to maintaining my allergy food diet 100% and cutting out coffee. The last few weeks I got a bit lax on that, and it seems to make a big difference both in how I feel and in weight loss. 

Calorie goal: Eating to lose 1lb, having only 3 "sweets" this week, and sticking to my allergy food diet. 
Exercise Goal: 3 days cardio for 30 minutes, 2 days strength training 30 minutes 

No comments: