Thursday, January 20, 2011

to cheese, or not to cheese.....

Ok, so I checked out google images of "cheese" to find an image for this post. I was actually pretty impressed with what it came up with:



Kind of creepily cool, huh? That has nothing to do with what I have to say, however.

Today I concluded that I am a much better mommy, wife, and daughter of God when I don't eat dairy. A little random, I grant you, but true none the less. 
For the last 2 weeks I've included dairy back into my diet on a daily basis, since I wasn't having ant kind of a "noticeable" reaction. First week went great, this last week I've been exhausted, coughing all day long, and had some huge mood swings. And it wasn't "that time".  I decided to take a few days off dairy to see if that was doing it and guess what?!!
Today I've done 4 loads of dishes, 5 loads of laundry, started my daughter on solid foods, made half of dinner in advance, and had over an hour to play with and read with my children. And it's not even nap time yet! 

So, although one would think I'd be sad to loose cheese again (because who doesn't love cheese?) I am thankful I have a "happy me alternative" to fall back on :) 

No comments: